Fashion Editor / Fashion Business Consultant
In addition to guiding the direction of fashion spreads, look-books, videos, magazines, and runway productions for both domestic and international designers and fashion companies, I also use my marketing and advertising background to work directly with industry professionals to help develop successful business products and strategies. My fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English, as well as my experience with Italian, have been exceedingly beneficial. In front of the camera, I am featured in (and help with the production of) fashion segments for numerous national and international networks.
Originally from Venezuela, I was educated in Advertisement and Marketing, and gained global experience while working as manager of marketing departments for international companies, and serving as a Director for a bi-national Chamber of Commerce.
I am so very thankful for the many opportunities to work with such talented professionals and influential fashion leaders.
* Member of the Fashion Group International, INC
* Cast Member of Super Latina Fashion Squad televised by TV Azteca & Telemundo.
* Executive Director at IFashion, Inc International fashion Branding and Merchandising company
* Harper’s BAZAAR Style Ambassador
* On Camera Talent for glo.latino.msn.com for US Latino market (USH) and all Latin America regions (LATAM
* Fashion Editor Influential Magazine
* Hosting Fashion Segments with Telemundo Austin for their segment Temas y Conversaciones.
* Fashion Stylist for EMMY Awards Nominee 2011 & 2012 Gabriela Natale.
* Fashion Producer for Aganar Media
* Represented by Agence Red Wall
* Nominated as a TRAILBLAZER for the 2012 Austin Fashion Awards
* Fashion Stylist for Adriana Lopez TV host for Acceso Total televised by Telemundo.
* Hosting Fashion Segments with Fashionably Yours televised by YNN
* Hosting Fashion Segments with Despierta Austin televised by Univision.
* Nominated on the category People Choice Best Match Up Team for Austin Fashion Week
* Fashion Stylist for Latino Fashion Week (Dallas) as the head stylist for Front House Management
* Fashion Stylist for Tess Dress at Austin Fashion Week
* University of Texas Apparel Design Program – Fashion Panelist for The Senior Fashion Design Students
* Fashion Stylist for Grammy attendee Kimberly Freeman (Singer) 2012.
* Wardrobe & Fashion Stylist for Electric Frenchie.
* Fashion Stylist for San Antonio Film Festival
* TV talent for Brooks Avenue
* Fashion Stylist of the Austin Monthly’s first Annual Bridal Bash
* Style & Fashion Director for NSIDE Austin Magazine
* Fashion Stylist for TV Show SuperLatina transmitted by Telemundo.
* Fashion Stylist for New York Fashion Designer CsillaWear for The Holiday Soiree
* Guest Artist for Paul Mitchell School.
* Fashion Stylist for New York Couture Fashion Week Designer Jinxedaposed .
* Fashion Stylist for San Antonio Fashion Week “Synergy”.