We are thrilled to announce that we have made it far enough to be able to start adding outstanding talent to the iFashion team. We are celebrating the addition of fashion stylist Leonardo D’Almagro,
…And why are we so happy about it? Because not only Leo is an extraordinary human being with a contagious positive energy and a wonderful attitude, but he is also one of the most talented fashion stylist in this town and its surroundings!
Leonardo is originally from Venezuela, and started working in the industry in his early teens. He was first involved as an international model, but his strong interpersonal and leadership skills were quickly recognized and he was recruited as a trainer by “Pageants” and the Giorgio Alecci Model Agency to teach proper catwalk techniques, personal branding, and fashion marketing strategies to the models and pageant contestants. He earned degrees in Advertisement and Marketing, and gained global experience while working in the Marketing departments of several international companies. The fusion of both fashion and marketing backgrounds provides Leonardo with the ability to provide comprehensive consultation services to fashion professionals.
Through his work with various magazines, fashion productions, and television networks (such as Telemundo, Univision, and YNN), Leonardo promotes fashion designers, jewelry designers, make-up and hair artists, photographers, retailers, and production companies, and his projects serve as a platform on which they can expand their markets. He was recently featured in a reality-show segment, which focused on the importance of education and professionalism in the industry. He is constantly looking for new talent and, while supporting the use of modeling agencies, also uses models who he personally discovers and trains. By encouraging new and established talents to collaborate with each other, the fashion industry continues to innovate and grow.
Leonardo insists on high quality, and he promotes fashion professionals who share that passion. Because of his strong reputation in the industry, he was chosen by the University of Texas Apparel Design Program to serve as a Fashion Panelist throughout the “Senior Fashion Design Students 2012” competition. He also provided guidance to students as a guest artist of the Paul Mitchell School.
He masterfully finds creative solutions to challenges and thinks ‘outside of the box’. He is thankful for the opportunity to have recently featured a talented wheelchair-confined model in a professional fashion look-book.
His investment in promoting the well-being of others doesn’t stop with professional endeavors. He has devoted countless hours directed towards helping young victims of bullying who have poor self-esteem; Leonardo helps them improve their self-confidence by encouraging them to successfully complete their educational goals, by mentoring
them, and sometimes even including them in modeling projects which have been used for marketing clientele.
Leonardo’s extensive philanthropic work also includes work with: Casa; The Arc of the Capital Areas, which improves the lives of those with cognitive challenges; Latinitas, which encourages the professional growth and development of young Latina women; and The Horse Boy Foundation, which provides training to those who provide equestrian therapies to those with Autism.
His business savvy, keen fashion taste, strong work-ethic, personal charm, and investment in the well-being of others, have earned Leonardo D’Almagro a strong reputation in the fashion industry.
Other credits include:
* Member of the Fashion Group International, INC
* Cast Member of Super Latina Fashion Squad televised by TV Azteca & Telemundo. 2012
* Nominated as a TRAILBLAZER for the 2012 Austin Fashion Awards
* Fashion Stylist for Adriana Lopez TV host for Acceso Total televised by Telemundo. 2012
* Hosting Fashion Segments with Fashionably Yours televised by YNN 2012
* Hosting Fashion Segments with Despierta Austin televised by Univision. 2012
* Fashion Stylist for Latino Fashion Week (Dallas) as the head stylist for Front House Management. 2012
* Fashion Stylist for Tess Dress at Austin Fashion Week 2012
* Fashion Stylist for San Antonio Film Festival 2012
* TV talent for Brooks Avenue
* Fashion Producer for Aganar Media
* Fashion Stylist of the Austin Monthly’s first Annual Bridal Bash 2012
* Style & Fashion Director for NSIDE Austin Magazine March – April 2012.
* Fashion spread on InFluential Magazine as Fashion Style Director January / February 2012
* University of Texas Apparel Design Program – Fashion Panelist for The Senior Fashion Design Students 2012.
* Fashion Stylist for Grammy attendee Kimberly Freeman (Singer) 2012.
* Fashion Stylist for EMMY Awards Nominee 2011 Gabriela Natale.
* Fashion Stylist for TV Show SuperLatina transmitted by Telemundo.
* Fashion Stylist for New York Fashion Designer CsillaWear for The Holiday Soiree 2011
* Guest Artist for Paul Mitchell School.
* Wardrobe & Fashion Stylist for Electric Frenchie.
* Official Fashion Stylist for ButterFly Entertainment 2011.
* Fashion Stylist for New York Couture Fashion Week 2011: Designer Jinxedaposed .
* Fashion Stylist for San Antonio Fashion Week 2011, Show: “Synergy”.
* Fashion Stylist for Austin Fashion week 2011 for the fallowing Shows :”Become Enraptured” and Elements of Avant Garde”.
Welcome to iFashion Leo! Great things await ahead!